Scylla for Developers¶
Learn To Use Scylla
- Learn Scylla by Example - The Mutant Monitoring Systems (MMS) interactive story
- Scylla Features - Descriptions of upcoming features in Scylla
Scylla is Apache Cassandra compatible at the CQL binary protocol level and any driver which uses CQL will work with Scylla (more here). Any application which uses a CQL driver will work with Scylla.
The list below contains integration projects using Scylla with third-party projects. If you have tested your application with Scylla and want to publish the results, contact us using the mailing list.
Scylla and Spark
- Hooking up Spark and Scylla (multi-part blog - part 1)
- Hooking up Spark and Scylla (multi-part blog - part 2)
- Hooking up Spark and Scylla (multi-part blog - part 3)
- Hooking up Spark and Scylla (multi-part blog - part 4)
- Integration with Spark- KB article
- Analyzing flight delays with Scylla on top of Spark (blog entry)
Scylla and Kairos
Scylla and Presto
© 2016, The Apache Software Foundation.
Apache®, Apache Cassandra®, Cassandra®, the Apache feather logo and the Apache Cassandra® Eye logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries. No endorsement by The Apache Software Foundation is implied by the use of these marks.