Scylla Manager 2.0¶
Scylla Manager is a product for database operations automation, it can schedule tasks such as repairs and backups. Scylla Manager can manage multiple Scylla clusters and run cluster-wide tasks in a controlled and predictable way.
Scylla Manager is available for Scylla Enterprise customers and Scylla Open Source users. With Scylla Open Source, Scylla Manager is limited to 5 nodes. See the Scylla Manager Proprietary Software License Agreement for details.
- Install Scylla Manager
- Install Scylla Manager Agent
- Add a cluster or a node to Scylla Manager
- Restore a backup
- Extract Schema from system table
- Scylla Health Check
- sctool CLI Reference
- Integration with Scylla Monitoring Stack
- Troubleshooting guide for Scylla Manager and Scylla Monitoring integration
- Use a remote database for Scylla Manager
- Configuration file
- Scylla Manager Agent Configuration file