Scylla for Administrators¶
- Administrator Guide - Scylla Administrator Guide
- Nodetool Reference - Scylla commands for managing Scylla node or cluster using the command-line nodetool utility.
- CQLSh - the CQL shell.
- REST - Scylla REST/HTTP Admin API.
- Tracing - a ScyllaDB tool for debugging and analyzing internal flows in the server.
- SSTableloader - Migrate to Scylla using SSTableloader.
Scylla Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool. Scylla Manager can schedule tasks such as repairs. Scylla Manager is available for Scylla Enterprise customers and Scylla Open Source users. With Scylla Open Source, Scylla Manager is limited to 5 nodes. See the Scylla Manager Proprietary Software License Agreement for details.
Choose the Scylla Manager version
- Scylla Security Checklist
- Enable Authentication
- Enable and Disable Authentication Without Downtime
- Enable Authorization
- Grant Authorization CQL Reference
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Scylla Auditing Guide
- Encryption: Data in Transit Client to Node
- Encryption: Data in Transit Node to Node
- Generating a self-signed Certificate Chain Using openssl
- How to Report a Scylla Problem
- SSTable Corruption Problem
- Error Messages
- Reset Authenticator Password
- Failed Decommission Problem
- Monitoring Troubleshoot
- Scylla Fails to Start Due to Wrong Ownership Problems
- Scylla Large Partitions Table
- Large Partitions Hunting
- COPY FROM fails - field larger than the field limit
- Dropped (or truncated) Table (or keyspace) and Disk Space is not Reclaimed
- Space Utilization Keeps Going Up During Normal Operation
- There Are A Lot Of Single SSTable Compactions That Don’t Compact Anything
- How to Change Log Level in Runtime
- Scylla will not Start