Planning and Setup
- Compaction - To free up disk space and speed up reads, Scylla must do compaction operations.
- DPDK mode - Learn to select and configure networking for DPDK mode
- Operating System (OS) Support Guide - Operating System support.
- POSIX networking for Scylla - Scylla’s POSIX mode works on all physical and virtual network devices and is useful for development work.
- System Limits - outlines the system limits which should be set or removed
Scylla under the hood
- Gossip in Scylla - Scylla, like Cassandra, uses a type of protocol called “gossip” to exchange metadata about the identities of nodes in a cluster. Here’s how it works behind the scenes.
- Scylla consistency quiz for administrators - How much do you know about NoSQL, from the administrator point of view?
- Data model for a social reader application - A simple data model for a link sharing and recommendation site
- Scylla Memory Usage - Short explanation how Scylla manages memory
- Scylla Nodes are Unresponsive - How to handle swap in Scylla
Configuring and Integrating Scylla
- NTP configuration for Scylla - Scylla depends on an accurate system clock. Learn to configure NTP for your data store and applications.
- Scylla and Spark integration - How to run an example Spark application that uses Scylla to store data?
- Map CPUs to Scylla Shards - Mapping between CPUs and Scylla shards
- Recreate RAID devices - How to recreate your RAID devices without running scylla-setup